- Transform IT service delivery for your modern workplace
imagine having a product that can manage all your end-user devices and apps, anywhere, anytime
Today’s employees expect the ability to utilise their IT assets from anywhere, 24x7.
The challenge is to ensure that these assets are securely and seamlessly managed and your information is secure, whether that be in the office, on the road, at a client’s site, or at home.
Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based service that focuses on mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM).
It integrates with other cloud services to control who has access and what they have access to.
It enables your workforce to be productive on all their devices, while keeping your organization's information protected.
With Intune, you can:
- Choose to be 100% cloud-managed with Intune, or be co-managed by Configuration Manager and Intune.
- Set rules and configure settings on personal and organization-owned devices to access data and networks.
- Deploy and authenticate apps on devices -- on-premises and mobile.
- Protect your company information by controlling the way users access and share information.
- Be sure devices and apps are compliant with your security requirements.
For even more extensibility, the Microsoft Intune service can be integrated with existing on-premises infrastructures, including Active Directory, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
(ConfigMgr), and Microsoft Exchange Server.
If you are already using ConfigMgr extensively, no problem; co-management adds new functionality to your existing Configuration Manager deployment, without changing how you already work.
impeltec can help you get up and running on Microsoft Intune in no time with impelConsult.
You can manage Microsoft Intune yourself or talk to us further about helping you manage your devices ongoing with impelOps.
If you want to try it out yourself, sign up
now for your free 30-day trial of Microsoft Intune.
SOE Portal CloudDeploy and Microsoft Intune are the perfect marriage. Using them together, you can holistically deploy or refresh your devices from the cloud with your corporate standard Windows 10 or Windows 11 build, and manage them ongoing wherever they are!
If you're looking to leverage the Windows Autopilot features built into Intune, check out our Autopilot page.